WHY CHOOSE US?
Pantheon Beauty is a joint venture of brokers, entrepreneurs, travel agents, spas and beauty salons in Greece and Bulgaria. Our aim is to provide proper help, advice, guidance and assistance to all of you who are interested in beauty issues away from your country of residence.
Realizing how difficult it is for someone to organize a trip to a foreign country and select with confidence the right services and achieve the best results, we have been working towards finding solutions that would make your staying as easy and safe as possible. We have secured accredited spas resorts and beauty salons with trained and experienced personel in foreign countries, as well as comprehensive travel and health packages, including medical and travel insurance, at a reasonable price.
LIST OF OUR PROCEDURES
- Gender Reassessment
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction (TRAM Flap)
- Hair Transplantation
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Face lift
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck
- Brachioplasty – Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Buttock Enlargment
- Buttock Lift
- Free Flap
- Gastric Band
- Gastric Sleeve
- Gastric Βypass
- Human Reproduction – IVF – Fertility
- Body Lift
About Medical Tourism in Greece
Medical Tourism is a practice that combines tourism with healthcare services. Over 50 countries have acknowledged Medical Tourism as a national industry. This industry has developed rapidly over the last few years. The concept of Medical Tourism has nowadays started being accepted by the public and the medical community of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom as a real solution to the high cost of healthcare in those countries. For patients without healthcare insurance, Medical Tourism offers an attractive alternative to the increasing cost of healthcare. Apart from that, Medical Tourism also serves those patients who seek better medical services than those offered in their country or prefer discretion.
Although it is a pioneering concept, it is not something new. The ancient Greeks used to travel long distances to take advantage of the therapeutic properties of the soil, the hot spas and so on, and to meet the famous healers of the time. Moreover, sanctuaries and places of therapeutic restoration and mental rejuvenation, such as the Temple of Asclepius, used to offer their services and receive patients from faraway places.
The main advantage of Medical Tourism is the fact that it combines holidays with healthcare in a foreign country, often at a lower cost than the patient’s country of residence. A recent survey on Medical Tourism revealed that by 2017, more than 16 million Americans will have traveled abroad, and mainly to Europe, for comprehensive medical care. Furthermore, according to The Economist, 150,000 Americans crossed their borders in 2007 in search of cheap and quality healthcare services.
The medical services offered rarely deal with emergency procedures, while more often they involve treatment of a chronic ailment (cardiothoracic surgery, hip arthroplasty, etc). The most frequent cases, though, involve cosmetic or dental procedures. However, the accreditation, legislation, safety, insurance and the quality of the medical services offered vary widely around the world.
WHY CHOOSE MEDICAL TOURISM IN GREECE
- It would have been impossible for Greeks, a nation that has always worshipped natural and physical beauty, not to have invented a goddess that would protect and personalize those qualities. That is the reason why they worshipped Venus, who symbolized eternal beauty.
- In addition, Greece, the country that has praised beauty since antiquity, was also the birthplace of medicine and Health was deified.
- Greece is made up of thousands of islands and has innumerable ancient monuments and archaeological sites, while its capital, Athens, is a city that combines history, the sea and intense or relaxed nightlife, depending on one’s preferences.
- It is undoubtedly a place where the choices it offers can satisfy even the most demanding visitor.
- Many private medical clinics operate in Greece, offering comprehensive healthcare packages, and mainly cosmetic and bariatric surgery, with the Doctors’ Hospital being a leader in the field.
- Over the last few years, the services offered through Medical Tourism rival those of many other destinations. Furthermore, 7% of all foreign arrivals in 2007 entered the country for the purposes of Medical Tourism.
Efstratios Gabriel M.D.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Member of the European Board of Plastic Surgery Director of the Plastic Surgery Department of Doctors’ Hospital, Athens. Member of the Greek and the UK (GMC) medical councils.Meet Dr. Efstratios Gabriel M.D.
General Surgeon. Laparoscopic Surgery Obesity Surgery. Member of the Greek medical councilMeet Dr. Sotiris Gabriel
Years of Experience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The cost is quoted in another section of the website. There are various packages depending on the surgery and the travel services offered.
Pantheon Beauty has set up an online surgery service, whereby after booking an appointment, patients may have an online medical consultation with a specialist.
Each clinic and hospital operating within the EU has to fulfill all the relative prerequisites (medical equipment, and accredited medical and nursing staff).
Of course, they can. In this case, Pantheon Beauty also arranges accommodation and tours for the extra person.
Greek and English. However, there is always a bilingual Pantheon Beauty representative present to assist you.
Most plastic surgeries do not require follow-ups after the immediate postoperative period. However, the attending physician is always available for free online advice and even a visual online consultation, after booking an appointment. Pantheon Beauty also strives to come in contact with the patients’ GPs. The full safeguarding of patients both before and after the surgery is of outmost concern to Pantheon Beauty’s, since they are its ultimate ambassadors in their country of residence.
The website has a SSL system that ensures confidentiality of personal details.
For anyone seeking plastic surgery at a lower cost than that charged at their country of residence, while also having the opportunity to visit another country and experience its culture.
Pantheon Beauty offers economical plastic surgeries, which are safe for its patients, and at the same time, unique historical destinations. Its aspiration, of course, is for medical tourists to choose it for its credibility, the security it offers and the excellent aesthetic results.
The hospitals have all the equipment required by the EU medical legislation. They also have state-of-the-art fully equipped operating rooms with clean room air-conditioning, which offers protection from bacterial infections. The surgical equipment ranges from microscopes for microsurgery and endoscopic towers, to Da Vinci robots for robotic procedures. They also have intensive care units with the same air-conditioning system and luxurious rooms.
All the doctors and surgeons are accredited by the universities of their countries and the respective European Boards.
All the types of the plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures, bariatric procedures and dental procedures.
I would like to have surgery performed abroad. Will my health insurance cover me if there are complications?
If the surgical procedure you have undergone is not elective, which in any case would not be covered, the complications of all other procedures are covered by all the insurance companies.
You may use any service you need and is mentioned on the website. Please select your package and the services offered in each one carefully.
Recovery and postoperative care for patients who have undergone plastic surgery is short and without any problems. During hospitalization and recovery, you will be under the constant care of the nursing staff, as well as your doctor.
Pantheon Beauty fully covers the subsequent accommodation and hospitalization costs, as well as any doctor fees, in case of a medical complication. Our experience shows that complications are a rare occurrence among the medical teams working with us. However, wishing to fully safeguard our patients from any extra hidden costs, this possibility is also covered to provide added security to patients
- Because Pantheon Beauty is not just a Medical Tourism agent or facilitator, but a company in which the medical team and clinics that have been chosen participate actively.
- Because the medical services offered at the clinics that work with Pantheon Beauty are governed by the EU and UK legislation, which provides greater security to its clients.
- Because the doctors who work with Pantheon Beauty are accredited in accordance with the EU legislation, and have immense experience in their respective fields, while they have also published medical articles.
- Because all medical material used has been validated with a CE mark and is FDA-approved.
- Because the Pantheon Beauty doctors are insured with reliable insurance agents (Lloyds) in case of malpractice.
- Because Pantheon Beauty offers online preoperative consultation with a specialist who is part of the surgical team.
- Because Pantheon Beauty assumes complete responsibility for the trip, excluding the tickets, without the patient needing to make separate arrangements for each service offered.
- Because Pantheon Beauty covers all the costs associated with possible extended hospitalization due to medical complications.
- Because Pantheon Beauty will contact the patients’ GPs to coordinate postoperative follow-up if necessary.
- Because accommodation is booked in luxury (4-star and 5-star) hotels in the city center.
- Because Pantheon Beauty guarantees low costs and high-quality services.
- Because it is EU Member State with medical legislation that ensures the safety of patients.
- Because it is first-rate tourist destination, with many historical sites, offering many choices to visitors. In addition, the country’s culture stems from ancient civilizations.
- Because the country has advanced significantly in the field of plastic surgery.