Frequently Asked Questions
Plastic Surgery Abroad & Cosmetic Surgery Abroad Questions & Answers
- Because Pantheon Beauty is not just a Medical Tourism agent or facilitator, but a company in which the medical team and clinics that have been chosen participate actively.
- Because the medical services offered at the clinics that work with Pantheon Beauty are governed by the EU and UK legislation, which provides greater security to its clients.
- Because the doctors who work with Pantheon Beauty are accredited in accordance with the EU legislation, and have immense experience in their respective fields, while they have also published medical articles.
- Because all medical material used has been validated with a CE mark and is FDA-approved.
- Because the Pantheon Beauty doctors are insured with reliable insurance agents (Lloyds) in case of malpractice.
- Because Pantheon Beauty offers online preoperative consultation with a specialist who is part of the surgical team.
- Because Pantheon Beauty assumes complete responsibility for the trip, excluding the tickets, without the patient needing to make separate arrangements for each service offered.
- Because Pantheon Beauty covers all the costs associated with possible extended hospitalization due to medical complications.
- Because Pantheon Beauty will contact the patients’ GPs to coordinate postoperative follow-up if necessary.
- Because accommodation is booked in luxury (4-star and 5-star) hotels in the city center.
- Because Pantheon Beauty guarantees low costs and high-quality services.
- Because it is EU Member State with medical legislation that ensures the safety of patients.
- Because it is first-rate tourist destination, with many historical sites, offering many choices to visitors. In addition, the country’s culture stems from ancient civilizations.
- Because the country has advanced significantly in the field of plastic surgery.
The cost is quoted in another section of the website. There are various packages depending on the surgery and the travel services offered.
Pantheon Beauty has set up an online surgery service, whereby after booking an appointment, patients may have an online medical consultation with a specialist.
Each clinic and hospital operating within the EU has to fulfill all the relative prerequisites (medical equipment, and accredited medical and nursing staff).
Of course, they can. In this case, Pantheon Beauty also arranges accommodation and tours for the extra person.
Greek and English. However, there is always a bilingual Pantheon Beauty representative present to assist you.
Most plastic surgeries do not require follow-ups after the immediate postoperative period. However, the attending physician is always available for free online advice and even a visual online consultation, after booking an appointment. Pantheon Beauty also strives to come in contact with the patients’ GPs. The full safeguarding of patients both before and after the surgery is of outmost concern to Pantheon Beauty’s, since they are its ultimate ambassadors in their country of residence.
The website has a SSL system that ensures confidentiality of personal details.
For anyone seeking plastic surgery at a lower cost than that charged at their country of residence, while also having the opportunity to visit another country and experience its culture.
Pantheon Beauty offers economical plastic surgeries, which are safe for its patients, and at the same time, unique historical destinations. Its aspiration, of course, is for medical tourists to choose it for its credibility, the security it offers and the excellent aesthetic results.
The hospitals have all the equipment required by the EU medical legislation. They also have state-of-the-art fully equipped operating rooms with clean room air-conditioning, which offers protection from bacterial infections. The surgical equipment ranges from microscopes for microsurgery and endoscopic towers, to Da Vinci robots for robotic procedures. They also have intensive care units with the same air-conditioning system and luxurious rooms.
All the doctors and surgeons are accredited by the universities of their countries and the respective European Boards.
All the types of the plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures, bariatric procedures and dental procedures.
I would like to have surgery performed abroad. Will my health insurance cover me if there are complications?
If the surgical procedure you have undergone is not elective, which in any case would not be covered, the complications of all other procedures are covered by all the insurance companies.
You may use any service you need and is mentioned on the website. Please select your package and the services offered in each one carefully.
Recovery and postoperative care for patients who have undergone plastic surgery is short and without any problems. During hospitalization and recovery, you will be under the constant care of the nursing staff, as well as your doctor.
Pantheon Beauty fully covers the subsequent accommodation and hospitalization costs, as well as any doctor fees, in case of a medical complication. Our experience shows that complications are a rare occurrence among the medical teams working with us. However, wishing to fully safeguard our patients from any extra hidden costs, this possibility is also covered to provide added security to patients.